The security of your personal data is our top priority. Here you can learn what personal data we collect when you visit www.lauraashley.lt and how we use this information.
We respect your privacy and do not collect any unnecessary data that would be intended for anything else apart from ensuring the high-quality Laura Ashley services and a pleasant browsing experience on www.lauraashley.lt.
We ensure that all your data is processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data in the Republic of Lithuania, using necessary organizational and technical measures to protect your data from accidental or unlawful disclosure, destruction, alteration, as well as from unlawful processing actions.
All the stored and transmitted information is encrypted.
The Laura Ashley team is familiar with the requirements of personal data protection and ensures the compliance with the established organisational measures regarding data processing. Only the authorized personnel responsible for the technical, commercial, and editorial maintenance of the www.lauraashley.lt website have access to the data.
We recommend creating a secure password that you will use on www.lauraashley.lt. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and must not disclose or share it with third parties and handle it securely.
The controller of your personal data is UAB Medienos Era, the code of the company is 136046812, Draugystė str. 19, LT-51230 Kaunas, hereinafter referred to as the "Company."
What Data Do We Collect and How?
When using www.lauraashley.lt, we collect your personal data when you provide it to us or give consent for its collection and use:
– Automatically generated and recorded technical information collected every time you use the www.lauraashley.lt website. When you use www.lauraashley.lt, our servers record the information (‘log data’), including the information that your browser automatically sends each time you visit www.lauraashley.lt. Your IP address, address of the visited page, address of the previous page, date and time, type and version of a browser are all included in this data. This data is not used for the visitors’ identification purposes, it is not shared with anyone. The data is stored only for the purposes of diagnostics, statistics, and protection against unlawful and harmful use.
– Other data collected using the cookies and similar technologies related to browsing on the Internet. The information collected using the cookies allows us to ensure a more convenient browsing experience, learn more about www.lauraashley.lt users’ behaviour, analyse trends, provide similar offers, improve the website and services. You can choose whether you agree to accept the cookies. If you do not agree, you can delete all the existing cookies on your computer and set most browsers not to store the cookies on your device.
– Data provided directly to www.lauraashley.lt when you are making a purchase. This includes your name, surname, phone number, address, email address, purchase-related information (purchase date, product price, quantity, order progress tag, IP address, discount code, order date, product name, product code), payment information, delivery information (address and phone number). If the purchase is made for another person, we collect their delivery and contact information.
– You permit us to use the data you provide by selecting the relevant option, which is specified in detail when consent is requested from you, to receive messages for direct marketing purposes. This includes your phone number and email address. Your consent is valid during the data storage period until you revoke your consent by selecting the appropriate link in the relevant direct marketing offers or marketing research notifications or by informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Which we receive from other sources when you visit www.lauraashley.lt from third-party pages, newsletters, or by clicking on advertisements, we record the source from which the visitor came, the name and position of the advertising campaign, and associate this data with the order.
When you contact the Laura Ashley customer service, we collect your contact information, including your name, email, phone number, and communication history. You can contact us via email, phone, contact forms, or through Facebook.
By clicking on the links leading to other websites on www.lauraashley.lt, their privacy and cookie usage policies apply.
How Do We Use the Collected Data?
Why and With Whom Do We Share Information?
Your personal data is secure with us. However, in order for www.lauraashley.lt to function and for you to always receive the ordered product, we need to share your data with the data processors. For example, the banks we cooperate with receive the information about the ordered product and the amount to be paid when you make a purchase on www.lauraashley.lt using your payment card - your payment card information. The couriers receive such information as the delivery address and phone number to contact you. We may also provide your information to third parties if Laura Ashley were to participate in mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, liquidation, reorganization, or similar processes, and if it involves the transfer of the information described in these terms. Elegant Home would provide your information to the party participating in such a process (e.g., a potential buyer). We may also respond to requests from courts or government institutions only to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or a court order/testimony. For other third parties, only after receiving your consent, which may be obtained for a specific case. We ensure that we carefully select the data processors who provide sufficient guarantees that the data processing complies with the requirements of the GDPR, including processing security.
How Long Is the Data Stored?
You have the right to know what personal data we have collected about you. You have the right to know to whom your personal data has been disclosed or provided in the last 1 year. You have the right to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate data. You have the right to request the erasure of the personal data we have collected about you. You have the right to request the cessation of processing your collected personal data. If you want to receive the information about your personal data we have collected or to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate data, please send us a request via email to email@example.com, indicating "Request regarding the data collection" in the subject line. We may ask you to provide a document confirming your identity in order to properly identify you. Once your identity is confirmed, the information about the processed data of yours will be provided within 30 calendar days from the date of submission of the written request form. The information is provided free of charge. If we determine that the requests are clearly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the cost of providing information or notifications or taking the requested actions, or we may refuse to take action based on the request. You can exercise your rights by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Minors' Personal Data
You can use the Laura Ashley online store only if you are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 years of age, you should not provide your personal data on www.lauraashley.lt without the consent of your parents or foster parents. If you are a parent/foster parent and become aware that your child under the age of 16 is using the Laura Ashley online store and you do not want this to happen, please contact us at email@example.com, we will remove all the related data as soon as possible.
Where to Report the Violation of Rights?
If you believe that your rights regarding the processing and storage of your personal data have been violated, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.